Our goal is to capture each graduate’s individuality in their portrait. Our studio offers a variety of options to suit your budget and senior portrait needs. Meet our head photographer and the one photographing your senior; Lindsey Masterson
Session Fee: $100
*$150 if booked/scheduled after August 31
30-45 minute photo session, unlimited photos
all post-production editing, 10-20 proofs, In-person or online ordering session, yearbook photo submitted to school after ordering session, $195 minimum print order, and travel may be additional based on location
As Senior Portrait Photographers Our Goals Are
- Competitive Pricing – Giving you better value!
- Individual Attention – No Rushing You Out the Door!
- Numerous Options for Background Settings – Your favorite locations that mean something to you – not a generic studio
- Images appropriate for the School Yearbook and other images unique to your personality and interests
- Free Buddy Photos for friends that book together!
- Final images you and your family will love for years to come!
- Location – Your home, your favorite place, our outdoor studio
- When friends book together you each receive a FREE Buddy Session and 5×7 print!
- An Image you can use on your Facebook page!
- You don’t have to pick out one image for your package – you can choose a DIFFERENT IMAGE FOR EACH SIZE in your Package! No extra charge!!
- All images are edited, color corrected, and blemishes removed with no extra charge!
- $110 session fee
- Scheduled at your convenience
- You pick the location (travel charge may apply based on distance from studio)
- Approximately 45 minute photo session
- this also allows for multiple outfit changes if you so wish
- 15-20 proofs
- In-Person ordering session